The Lime & Violet Knit Along!

Fans of the Lime and Violet Podcast can show their colors with Lisa Souza Lime & Violet sock yarn. The projects are as varied as Lime & Violet's audience -- the common thread is the awesome yarn.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Decisions, Decisions...

Okay, I got a bunch of spinning wheels...but I now cannot decide which one to use!

1) Reeves 30" wheel-right now I'm working on the last 1 lb of shetland roving for one of my Productive knitters project.

2) Reeves 24" wheel-right now has alpaca roving that is almost finished, but I prefer the 30" wheel.

3) Mazurka wheel-in the living room, but often knocked over and sat on by the resident dogs (Takes a licking and keeps on spinning!) Also has alpaca on it with a lot more to go. Since it is next to my computer I get very distracted.

Any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home