The Lime & Violet Knit Along!

Fans of the Lime and Violet Podcast can show their colors with Lisa Souza Lime & Violet sock yarn. The projects are as varied as Lime & Violet's audience -- the common thread is the awesome yarn.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

L&V Roving in living color!



Okay here is my roving. This is as far as I have gotten as I don't have a free wheel yet. What I should be doing is:

1) Decide which kerflushing wheel I'm going to use to spin this stuff (50/50 Merino/Silk

2) Decide on a item that I will knit! 8 oz isn't very much, yet it is a lot in other ways. I've ruled out socks and sweaters.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Christine The Cheeky Red Head said…

    Lace Shawl!! Lace Shawl!!

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger EllenSpn said…

    Yeah, that's what I'm leaning toward. In fact I'm thinking of the EZ Pi are Squared shawl.

     
  • At 7:30 AM, Blogger Miss Violet said…

    I'm with Cheeky!

    I bet the Pi are Squared shawl would be FABULOUS in silk/merino...

    And now I want some too.

    ENABLER!
    (yes, I know it's the L&V colorway. Yes, I know that we enabled first. Ahem.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home