The Lime & Violet Knit Along!

Fans of the Lime and Violet Podcast can show their colors with Lisa Souza Lime & Violet sock yarn. The projects are as varied as Lime & Violet's audience -- the common thread is the awesome yarn.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I could possibly cry



So it is a good thing that my socks are sleep socks. I used different sets of needles both size 2 dpns. The pattern and stitch count was the same also. I just did the all time knitting error of not checking gauge. I also am so into holiday knitting that I can't go and add length to the short sock. Good thing they are to sleep in.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Women:
    I've been wanting to make my first pair of socks. Seeing Miss V's new colorway, I heard clearly from my internal voices that NOW is the time. Can you recommend a pattern for me, as well how much of the wonderful yarn to buy. I think if we all wear our socks while getting our mammograms, if would be a huge source of support for Miss V and others. Many thanks in advance for your "sockly" advice. My prayers are coming sisters........

    Billie
    Sacramento, CA

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Lumie said…

    I haven't gotten my Pink Ribbon Yarn yet. I'm expecting it tomorrow or Tuesday. I am unsure of what the yarn wants to be yet, but I'm leaning towards Jaywalkers from www.magknits.com. Also Yarn Harlot's basic sock pattern from Knitting Rules! is a wonderful place to start.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home