The Lime & Violet Knit Along!

Fans of the Lime and Violet Podcast can show their colors with Lisa Souza Lime & Violet sock yarn. The projects are as varied as Lime & Violet's audience -- the common thread is the awesome yarn.

Monday, December 04, 2006

So Far, So Good...

I finally have a little something to post about :). I'm using Lisa Souza's "Lime & Violet" Sock, and it's the first time I've used her yarns, so there was never a question that this would be anything other than a pair of socks. It is very nice to work with and I'm liking how the colours are working with the pattern. It's been fun seeing the other things that some of you are making - and is keeping me inspired!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    What pattern are you using? It's knitting up very nicely!

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Elizabeth,
    Thank you :) - I like how it's going so far. I'm using a "welt" stitch pattern from an old Harmony book that I've had for years. I just plunked it into my basic sock pattern.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home