The Lime & Violet Knit Along!

Fans of the Lime and Violet Podcast can show their colors with Lisa Souza Lime & Violet sock yarn. The projects are as varied as Lime & Violet's audience -- the common thread is the awesome yarn.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

My First Socks!!!


YEAH! They are done, my first pair of socks. After much to do at the beginning and ripping out the heel three times before understanding the short rows. I think they are great and they fit! I added extra stitches to the pattern to make sure they would fit. They are comfortable I have worn them around the house but it is not cool enough here to wear them all day. This was my first knit along, I will definetly join another.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:05 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    Those look fantastic! What pattern did you use?

     
  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger Pointywillowsticks said…

    The pattern is Apple Harvest by www.northernsunshinedesigns.com It is an easy pattern because the lace is only on the back encompassing about 17 stitches.
    Thank you for the compliment.

    Jackie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home