The Lime & Violet Knit Along!

Fans of the Lime and Violet Podcast can show their colors with Lisa Souza Lime & Violet sock yarn. The projects are as varied as Lime & Violet's audience -- the common thread is the awesome yarn.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Pattern Ideas???

Thank you all so much for allowing me to join the L&V KAL. I purchased my yarn a while back, and I'm hoping I can create something worthy of Lisa Souza's yarn, and Lime & Violet's name.

I've had several project ideas, but I'm having a really hard time deciding which project will do it justice.

What are you guys working on, and how's it working out for you?

Sonya aka Shorty

1 Comments:

  • At 7:32 AM, Blogger Elizabeth Metz said…

    I think my absolute favorite sock pattern for varigated yarn EVER is the jaywalkers, because it looks faboo in almost every colorway.

    Barring that, the hedera pattern from knitty.com is really great to knit -- haven't tried it in this colorway yet, though. Did it in Trekking, though, and looked cool.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home