The Lime & Violet Knit Along!

Fans of the Lime and Violet Podcast can show their colors with Lisa Souza Lime & Violet sock yarn. The projects are as varied as Lime & Violet's audience -- the common thread is the awesome yarn.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

One Is The Loneliest Sock



I've not even cast on for the second sock! I suck.

Maybe the solution is to use a totally different pattern.

This sock is simple stockinette, except for the ribbing around the top, which is 4x4.

Man, this is one squishy, comfy sock though!

How is everyone else progressing?

3 Comments:

  • At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very Pretty!!! All I have done on my Lnv Sock is to swatch :(

     
  • At 5:56 AM, Blogger Hel Gibbons said…

    That's beautiful.

    Miss S, who really needs to cast on...

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger Elizabeth Metz said…

    That's FABULOUS!

    I love the heel...it looks like herringbone in the picture. I wonder if a slipstitch pattern with this yarn would do that all over?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home