The Lime & Violet Knit Along!

Fans of the Lime and Violet Podcast can show their colors with Lisa Souza Lime & Violet sock yarn. The projects are as varied as Lime & Violet's audience -- the common thread is the awesome yarn.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Count me in!

Well my Lime and Violet yarn arrived yesterday! Squee (as the girls would say) I figured I'd ought to join up and they are responible for my new obsession with socks (not that that is a bad thing) Anyway I wound my yarn today, so fun! I was thinking Snakes on a sock would be a good pattern to try, but since the yarn popped off my ball winder and i had to shove it back on, I'm wondering if I should wait to see the alien baby socks, since my ball now resembles an alien head shape! I am also doing the socktoberfest KAL, and want to try to ge these done since I think htey are fun colors for Halloween!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home