The Lime & Violet Knit Along!

Fans of the Lime and Violet Podcast can show their colors with Lisa Souza Lime & Violet sock yarn. The projects are as varied as Lime & Violet's audience -- the common thread is the awesome yarn.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Just joined!

Hi everyone!

So I have Miss Lime and Ms. Violet to blame...I mean thank...for my new addiction to Lisa Souza's yarns. I have 4 skeins - 2 in the Lime and Violet colorway, one Mars Quake and one Wild Things. Fabulousness all around!

I bought 2 Lime and Violet skeins because the fabulous Miss Lime had the fabulous idea of making thigh-high socks. An idea which I'm totally stealing. I may not go thigh-high, but I'm definitely making at least knee-high socks. I'll be using the guidelines found here.

Looking forward to seeing what the rest of you are up to!

Wrangle wrangle,
Michelle
blog-o-rama.blog-city.com

2 Comments:

  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    Isn't the Mars Quake lovely? It might need to be a scarf; I haven't decided yet. Somehow it jumped into my cart when I bought the L&V colorway.

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ha, that is funny I'm making knee highs too with the LnV colorway because of Mss Lime. and I am using the same guidelines. I think that they are going to be super cute.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home