The Lime & Violet Knit Along!

Fans of the Lime and Violet Podcast can show their colors with Lisa Souza Lime & Violet sock yarn. The projects are as varied as Lime & Violet's audience -- the common thread is the awesome yarn.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Fastest Delivery...ever!

I just got my sock yarn yesterday...I ordered it Saturday! That is easily the quickest shipping EVER! And it is so funky and delightful - now what to make out of it? I'd love to hear what other people are doing. The obvious choice for me is socks right? But I am trying to think out of the sock drawer on this one. Help wanted...please apply within!:)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger onceupon said…

    When I ordered mine, I totally sat back and prepared to wait. Three days later, there it was in my mailbox.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home