The Lime & Violet Knit Along!

Fans of the Lime and Violet Podcast can show their colors with Lisa Souza Lime & Violet sock yarn. The projects are as varied as Lime & Violet's audience -- the common thread is the awesome yarn.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

What do you get when you combine this:

with this?

The first ever L&V Friday the 13th contest! In honor of our official start date (though starting early is allowed and encouraged - who can resist that yarn?) the first person to post a picture of a hockey mask (a la Jason) made with Lisa Souza Lime & Violet yarn will win a skein of yarn that has been hand-dyed by Miss Violet herself!

6 Comments:

  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Hmmm? I'm confused. What does this mean? A pair of socks with a hockey mask motif knit into it?

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger onceupon said…

    The contest is to knit an actual hockey mask from your yarn. Sock yarn is useful for so many different projects!

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Blogger SyrenMuse said…

    Does it have to be knit?

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    I will check with Miss Violet and Miss Lime for a clear definition. I'm leaning towards however you want to make a mask, but want to double-check.

     
  • At 4:05 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    The hockey mask does not have to be knit, just recognizable as a hockey mask. So, crochet, knit, whatever technique you want.

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger Marthacelia said…

    I started my KAL on the 14th; I love the yarn and I am making myself a lovely shawl.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home