The Lime & Violet Knit Along!

Fans of the Lime and Violet Podcast can show their colors with Lisa Souza Lime & Violet sock yarn. The projects are as varied as Lime & Violet's audience -- the common thread is the awesome yarn.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Yarns Here!

I can testify, like all the rest of you, that my yarn arrived with super-duper-fast-shipping! It is quite a bit thicker than I thought it would be and I'm just curious about what needle size everyone is going to be using.

As far as patterns to knit it with............ if anyone wants to 'kill two birds with one stone', I have started a MY FIRST TOE UPS blog to celebrate Socktoberfest. If you have been dying to try knitting socks from the toe up this is the stop for you! There are plenty of toe-up patterns listed in the sidebar. I will be choosing one of those patterns to use for my Lime and Violet yarn. Stop by for visit.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger onceupon said…

    Which yarn did you get? I got the Sock! yarn and used 2s (in metal) to get a pretty nice fabric. I could have even used 1s, I think, but I couldn't get the colorway to work with my number of stitches on 1s.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home