The Lime & Violet Knit Along!

Fans of the Lime and Violet Podcast can show their colors with Lisa Souza Lime & Violet sock yarn. The projects are as varied as Lime & Violet's audience -- the common thread is the awesome yarn.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Hello? Anybody got an idea for me?

Okay, other than socks...I wonder what other people are doing out there. I am looking wistfully at my Lime-N-Violet yarncake...what do you want to be? She isn't answering, she seems to be taunting me, daring me to figure her out - how alluring she is - come on man! I'd love to hear some ideas, maybe some lace that would look great in this colorway? I'm just scared to start. Is anyone else struggling with pattern choice? I mean, this could be a long ride if I can't get off the ground!:) I would be eternally grateful for any thoughts or direction knit-a-long pals...

3 Comments:

  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    I'm considering the Swallowtail Shawl from the Fall Interweave Knits - I guess I should decide quickly!

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    I've already frogged the pair I was making because the colors weren't working.

     
  • At 6:30 AM, Blogger Lorena said…

    I'm considering making an ensemble: a lacy headband, a pair of knucks, and then using whatever I have leftover to make a pair of toe-up socks in a feather & fan pattern. At least, that's today's decision...! ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home