The Lime & Violet Knit Along!

Fans of the Lime and Violet Podcast can show their colors with Lisa Souza Lime & Violet sock yarn. The projects are as varied as Lime & Violet's audience -- the common thread is the awesome yarn.

Friday, October 27, 2006

I've finally got pictures to share

Well here is the first of my very own L&V BFL that will get woven.

DSCN0888

DSCN0891

I'm very happy with the way it's coming out. I've got a fingering weight so it will have a very nice drape when it's done.

Hey Violet, did you hear the Brenda now has a loom? What are you waitng for?

Cheeky

2 Comments:

  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger Elizabeth Metz said…

    I've actually WANTED one for more years than I can count.

    I just can't fit it into either budget or schedule.

    But this is GORGEOUS!

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger Miss Lime said…

    Oh, drool! I totally need to get some of the roving. This is beautiful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home