The Lime & Violet Knit Along!

Fans of the Lime and Violet Podcast can show their colors with Lisa Souza Lime & Violet sock yarn. The projects are as varied as Lime & Violet's audience -- the common thread is the awesome yarn.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Hello and overdue

Hi there!

I joined the KAL about a week ago, and this post is really, as my caption states, long overdue.
I also chose the Jaywalkjers, simply because I never had knit jaywalkers before, and as this is my forth pair of socks I felt ready for them.
That's how the pattern came out during the cuff knitting:

From socks for blogs


I've already completed the first sock, but my cam is on strike, so no pics, sorry! Yet after the heel was completed, the pattern changed to a kind of light & dark spiral patches - someone here already knit the whole sock this way. Looks kind of nifty ;)

1 Comments:

  • At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks great! I may have to buy another skein and knit up the jaywalkers - the L&V with that pattern just seem made for each other :)>

     

Post a Comment

<< Home