The Lime & Violet Knit Along!

Fans of the Lime and Violet Podcast can show their colors with Lisa Souza Lime & Violet sock yarn. The projects are as varied as Lime & Violet's audience -- the common thread is the awesome yarn.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Ashes to ashes....Dust to dust?????

Hellooooooooooo......................Is there anybody out there???

I'm not sure if this KAL is still active, so I will take advantage of that and post a crap load of pics.


Here are some socks I knit up for my niece in Lisa Souza's LimeNViolet colorway. I used size 1 needles, magic loop method, basic toe-up pattern.
Look how much I have left! I'm sure I could manage two more pairs. Sucha bargain. Loads of yarn!
The colors pooled very curiously, but I like the end result. Reminds me of the Matrix codes!

** If anyone reads this, Thanks for looking - Susan

3 Comments:

  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Michelle B said…

    I pop in once and a hwile...cool socks! I still havne't kni tmine yet!!!

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there! I just bought some LnV from Lisa Souza and can't wait to get it in the mail. I like your socks! I'm still researching sock patterns to find just the perfect one to knit with this yarn.

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger Bev Love said…

    Cool, it is good to see some life breathed back into this KAL.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home