The Lime & Violet Knit Along!

Fans of the Lime and Violet Podcast can show their colors with Lisa Souza Lime & Violet sock yarn. The projects are as varied as Lime & Violet's audience -- the common thread is the awesome yarn.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Finished socks!

Lime & Violet socks!

I started these several months ago however they were relegated to the bottom of the To Be Knit pile after I messed up the heel. I finally got round to undoing and redoing the heel about a week ago, and finished them off today. Yay!

Pattern: My own devising, with minicable stripe down the side.
Yarn: Lisa Souza's Lime n Violet (of course)

x posted to my blog

1 Comments:

  • At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So cute and well...wonderful. It is so much fun to see how different all of these projects have turned out. Congrats.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home